BA(Hons) Arch DipArch ARB RIBA ETEK
Mark is a qualified architect with over 10 years airport experience. He has worked on a variety of projects within Aviation, leading teams both in the UK and internationally in developing overall concept to completion.
He is a team motivator and builds lasting client and design team relationships due to his positive and focused outlook.
Retail & Leisure - Selfridges Lounge & Refurbishment
Selfidges 4th floor refurbishment consisted of a new lounge and toilets reconfiguration and refurbishment.
Homes - San Gabriel
An extension to an existing property which marries into the existing roof. The tall glazing to the rear leads into the existing garden.
Airports - Kent Air Ambulance
Working directly with the Project Manager and Client body to assess various sites across Kent to consolidate the Trust’s operation. The preferred scheme looked at a site over looking 2 existing runways which led to the overall shape of the building.
Airports & Interiors - Gatwick South Terminal ceiling replacement
The existing ceiling is in desperate need of replacement. The teams design was a simple sustainable strategy. Working with M&E and Structures the initial sketches were developed identifying key services firstly within the void and incorporated into a ceiling strategy.
Airports & Interiors - United Airlines Departures Lounge
Detail was very important from the onset. Materiality was carefully thought through and vetted against existing trends but maintaining United Airline's brand identity.
Airports - Transfer Baggage Facility, Abu Dhabi, UAE
The transfer baggage facility consisted of an extension to the existing facility. The system proposed was 4 times more efficient than the existing facility.
Apple Store, Regent Street, London, UK
Europe's Flagship Apple Store.
Airports - Benina International Airport
New International Airport in Benghazi, Libya. Worked client-side as the lead airport.
Airports - Gatwick Airport North Terminal Extension
Extension to existing terminal building and reconfiguration of forecourt and interchange.
Airports - Larnaka Airport
Development of a new airport with pier facility in Larnaka, Cyprus.
Residential - Butterfly Homes
Part of our research into sustainable homes. We have taken a look at the impact to wildlife and how to encourage wildlife in a controlled environment.
Airports & Masterplanning - Manchester Airport Masterplan
An extension to an existing property which marries into the existing roof. The tall glazing to the rear leads into the existing garden complementing the outstanding views of the hills.
Airports / Aviation / Transport
• Kent Air Ambulance, Kent, UK - site options studies
• Heathrow Airport T4, Code F Stands
• Gatwick Airport, South Terminal Ceilings
• Gatwick Airport Framework Tender - Jubilee Hotel
• United Airlines Arrivals Lounge
• United Airlines Departures Lounge
• King Khalid Terminal 3, Saudi Arabia - bid
• Transfer Baggage Facility, Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Stansted CTA passenger routes
• Gatwick Airport Pier 5 - bid
• Heathrow Airport - Control Post 24a, 5, 2a
• Heathrow Airport - Construction Control Post
• Benina International Airport, Benghazi, Libya
• Heathrow Royal Suite - concept
• Gatwick Airport Pier 7 - options studies
• Gatwick Airport Development Strategy
• Gatwick Airport North Terminal Extension
• Gatwick Airport North Terminal - Multi-storey car park
• Heathrow Terminal 5 - Pier C
• Larnaka and Pafos Airports, Cyprus
• Dublin Airport, Ireland - concept
• Bhuvaneshwar Airport, India - concept
• Birmingham Airport, IDL expansion
• Manchester Airport Masterplan
• Manchester Airport Pier Development Strategy
• East India Dock Masterplan - sustainability coaching
• Kuwait Business City, Kuwait - concept
• Margate City Centre masterplan - concept
• Selfridges VIP Lounge, Oxford Street, London, UK
• Apple Store HQ, Regent Street, London, UK
• Aspinalls Club, Mayfair, UK
• Butterfly Homes, Hertfordshire, UK
• Vantage House - Residential - technical coaching
• Sussex University student accommodation
• University of London, International Student Halls
• Bassett Law Schools PFI - bid
• Rotherham Schools PFI
• Norfolk Schools PFI
• Tower Hamlets PFI
• HSBC HQ Cairo, Egypt
We have a number of architects, engineers, project managers, designers, graphic designers & artists who we recruit on short term basis to complement our team. This gives us an advantage over other businesses as we are able to offer a bespoke service to suit project needs.